Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm f#cking fertile as f#ck

(And obviously freaking out a little bit right now)

Despite this fact, all those "signs" I was experiencing were probably all in my head. The last negative test I took last Sunday morning convinced me that I wasn't pregnant, and since then, I haven't exoeienced any of those symptoms. Or, at least I stopped obsessing over each detail. I was planning on waiting until my 37-day cycle period was actually late (if it could possibly be late in it's unpredictability) to take another test. I had to at least keep enough if those sticks around to be as obsessive about taking them next month.

I came home to try to go out on a bike ride this afternoon (my first in the last two weeks.... This weight gain is getting a little saddening- especially since it has nothing to do with growing a baby), and found myself unreasonably close to tears that neither of my bikes had wheels on them. Rather then get my hands greasy putting a wheel on one of them, I went inside to take another test. Just like in the previous tests, I imagined I saw a little shadow forming on the positive line. As the control line darkened, though, this time the shadow seemed more pinkish, and less shadowy. I looked away and looked back. Less shadowy.... More seconds go by. WTF?!? That is a definite pink line.

This is when the freaking began. One immediately-unresponded-to text to Scott about meeting for lunch later, I sat down to title this post. Got the first sentence down before he called back. I almost spilled the beans right on the phone, but luckily he didn't cue into to my cracking voice. We were meeting for lunch! Thank God I didn't have to hold onto this for very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment